On Location Experiences
Position: Marketing Internship
Location: New York, NY
Compensation: Hourly minimum wage
The marketing intern will work closely with the team on the promotion of upcoming events and experiences. We are looking for someone to assist in developing content, organizing assets and positioning these events for sales success. This intern will work independently and receive projects from multiple team members, so he or she will need to be organized, flexible and able to prioritize tasks.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
· Assist Marketing team members with research, creative concepting and other projects
· Regularly contribute to the company’s website content and proof existing pages/updates for accuracy
· Organize the company’s photo database system through uploading photos and tagging existing content
· Participate in and document company brainstorms, meetings, etc.
· Must be a creative thinker that is available to give 4 days a week in our fast-paced working environment, and bring enthusiasm, energy and initiative to the team.
· Proficient written and oral communication skills as well as excellent organizational and time management skills are a must
· Understanding of the sports and entertainment industry
· Ability to interact with all levels of associates within the organization
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Previous internship experience is a plus
· College students pursuing degrees in marketing, communications, public relations or sports journalism preferred
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.